Internal rules of the Camping Rural Montori
Any person entering the Camping Rural Montori is obliged to comply with these regulations of internal regime. Any violation of this regulation may result in the IMMEDIATE EXPULSION OF CAMPING.
1. The access to the Camping Rural Montori and the use of its services is reserved for those who have hired their stay in it. No entry is allowed to people not staying at the campsite, therefore, visits are not allowed. The facilities of the Camping Rural Montori are small, and are for the exclusive use of the lodged clients.
2. Entry or stay is not allowed for persons under 18 years old, who are not accompanied by an adult who is responsible.
3. Camping Rural Montori direction reserves the right of admission and cancellation of contract customers who disturb the peace or fail to elementary rules of coexistence, or do not respect the internal regulations.
4. Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a person in charge of all campsite facilities, especially toilets, swimming pools, and playground. The adult tutors of the minors will be the final responsible for the minors themselves, as well as the damages they may cause to the facilities.
5. The hours of silence are from 23:00 – 07:30. Prohibited the circulation of vehicles inside the Campsite in this schedule (allowed only until the parking next to reception), except for emergency vehicles. The clients’s rest will be respected at all times and especially at night.
6. The maximum speed allowed within the campsite is 10 km / h.
7. The vehicle will be parked at the place indicated for each accommodation, or plot, not being able to occupy other places even if they are empty, without the reception permit.
8. It is forbidden to make a fire, make charcoal barbecues, etc. Making fire is a matter of complaint to the competent authorities and expulsion from the campsite. In case of fire and cause material and / or human damage, the client responsible for the fire will assume the consequences and responsibilities derived.
9. Garbage should be put in bags and taken to the corresponding garbage containers. It is not allowed to leave the bags on the floor. We ask for the collaboration of our customers in the selective collection of waste (paper and cardboard / glass / plastic containers and cans / organic matter). If you have a special waste (batteries, light bulbs, etc.), please inform reception.
10. It is recommended not to leave valuables or large amounts of money in the accommodations. The Camping Rural Montori is not responsible for thefts, thefts or damages that campers may suffer.
11. Barbecues, for community use, should be left clean once used, so that they can make use of them, other customers, as well as leaving the playground orderly.
12. We would appreciate that the last ones to make use of the community porch, turn off the lights, the TV and the heaters, if applicable.
13. If you use a fridge and / or freezer for community use of the porch, it must be left in the same conditions of cleanliness and order in which it has been left. What is inside the refrigerator and freezer has an owner, so please respect it, and it is advisable to put the name. Do not leave products, especially started, once the stay.
14. Clients will make rational and responsible use of water and energy, as well as camping facilities and accommodation. Respect plants, flowers, trees and shrubs, avoiding actions that damage them.
15. For those accommodations that have air conditioning, responsible use is also requested. It is reported that there are counters for each accommodation, and if there is excessive use, an additional cost may be applied.
16. Smoking is not allowed inside the accommodation, neither in the children’s area, nor in the pool. Do not throw cigarette butts on the floor.
17. If you move furniture or utensils from one accommodation to another, or to the community area, it will be returned to their site.
18. The campsite is not responsible for theft, accident or damage to things or people. – Damage caused by force majeure, such as weather (storms, hail, wind, etc.) or fires.
19. ABANDONED MATERIAL. All equipment that is installed and vacated in a plot / accommodation, after the time of departure, without permission of the reception / direction, will be considered abandoned. The staff of the campsite will withdraw it and use it freely, without any responsibility in case of loss or deterioration.
20. The campsite has special dumps for chemical toilets. It is strictly forbidden to be dumped in any other place. Clothes and crockery should be cleaned in the proper place, and not in drinking water sources.
21. Any irregularity in the operation of the campsite, we ask that you inform the reception in order to resolve it as soon as possible.
22. Any service provided by the campsite, without being required by the current tourist regulations, has the character of absolute voluntariness, so that you can suspend your service totally or partially at any time.
– Pool: 9:00 – 23:00
STRICT RULES, that in case of not fulfilling, the client will be invited to leave the camping, or in case of not doing it will be expelled.
– making fire or unauthorized barbecues
– making noise repeated (TV, music, shouting or very loud conversations)
– introduce unauthorized persons to the campsite
– not repeatedly comply with the regulations of domestic animals.